If you are experiencing service issues after activating your Android device on the Sweet network, you may to set up an Access Point Name (APN). To set up an an APN just follow the steps below.
- Open Settings
- Go to Wireless & Networks or Connections
- Go to Mobile Network, if unavailable, go to More Settings or More Networks
- Press Menu and then New APN
- Set the APN to the following
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
APN Type: default,supl,mms
APN protocol: IPv6
6. Press Menu
7. Touch Save
8. Delete any other APNs by tapping on the other APN and selecting Menu and Delete APN
9. Reset the device by holding down the power button until the device restarts
If your phone asks for the MCC, enter 310.